UV Germicidal lamps are an efficient and effective way to purify your indoor air. Using a non-chemical approach to air purification, ultraviolet technology is a very effective method for sterilizing contaminates floating throughout your home. UV lamps are considered to be one of the most effective air sterilization techniques available because pathogens and microorganisms cannot develop a resistance to the light.
Ultraviolet energy, at the right wavelength, is lethal to viruses, bacteria and mold spores of any size. When the microorganisms are exposed to the light, the genetic material of the microorganisms are deconstructed, which prevents them from reproducing and renders them harmless.
Benefits of UV Germicidal Lamps
- Kills microorganisms of any size
- Works in conjunction with your ductwork
- Effective method of sterilization
- Removes odor-causing bacteria from the air
- Reduces toxic compounds like carbon monoxide through oxidation
- Improves the overall quality of your indoor air
To learn more about UV Germicidal lamps or any of our other products and services, please contact us online.