Thermostats are important for how efficiently a heating and cooling unit runs and how comfortable you are. J.R. Putman carries both programmable and traditional thermostats, and depending on your needs and lifestyle, we can recommend the right model for your home.
With traditional thermostats, you can simply set your thermostat to a desired room temperature and it will maintain a steady comfort level. Traditional thermostats are available in both digital and standard displays.
- Simple to use. Thermostat requires little attention; just set it and forget it.
- Consistent comfort. No need to adjust or reset to achieve desired temperature.
- Classic design. Attractive look fits any home décor.
Enjoy flexibility with programmable thermostats. Individual settings let you customize your comfort based on your home needs and personal lifestyle. Programmable thermostats also help maximize energy savings by adjusting temperatures for times when you’re not home or don’t require special comfort settings.
- Easy to use. Clear and simple menus make programming a snap.
- Programming options. Set up to 7 different temperature conditions, including vacation settings.
- Significant savings. Save more than 25% or more on annual heating and cooling costs.
- Improved air circulation. Fan controls can be programmed to improve circulation.
For more on our thermostats or any of our other products and services, please contact us online.