Dry air can cause a whole host of problems including damage to wood floors, furniture and plaster. What’s worse, dry air can be quite uncomfortable. Dry air can cause bloody noses, headaches, dry or itchy skin and even sore throats.
J.R. Putman carries a line of whole home humidifiers designed to help you regulate the humidity inside your home to a comfortable and safe level.
Controlled humidity can have a significant impact on your overall comfort while helping you save on energy costs, too.
Benefits of Humidifiers
- Helps you feel warmer during the dry winter months
- Helps to reduce heating bills
- Prevents drying of nasal passages which can allow harmful viruses to enter the nose and cause illnesses
- Relieves static electricity
- Improves your comfort by relieving dry, itchy skin
- Recommended by most doctors and allergists
To learn more about our humidifiers, please contact us online today.